Ruby/Sapphire Rocket Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

So...do you really get a chance to go into space at rocket launch 56? I'm at
52 now and it seems to take a week before the launch number increases? I've
seen a few boards say that you can go into space and catch a 'rare'
pokemon... Is there any truth to this?

"Raph" <raph@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> So...do you really get a chance to go into space at rocket launch 56? I'm
> at 52 now and it seems to take a week before the launch number increases?
> I've seen a few boards say that you can go into space and catch a 'rare'
> pokemon... Is there any truth to this?
Apparently, after the 56th launch, you can catch Deoxys but after the 100th
you can catch Jirachi.

mick

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2002

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:57:12 GMT, in
<cvm0e.94860$vK5.66530@twister.nyroc.rr.com>
Raph scrawled:

>So...do you really get a chance to go into space at rocket launch 56? I'm at
>52 now and it seems to take a week before the launch number increases? I've
>seen a few boards say that you can go into space and catch a 'rare'
>pokemon... Is there any truth to this?

None whatsoever.

excuse me BUT... could you tell me how you got your rocket luanches up to
52 cos im on 29 an i dont no how to get it higher
much appreciated THANX

oh yeah and how many pokemon do you have to have cought and evolved before
prof elm gives you the chance to choose 1 of the 3 pokemon silver and gold
pokemon (quivila,totdile and chikorita)

"sophie wojda via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in message
> oh yeah and how many pokemon do you have to have cought and evolved before
> prof elm gives you the chance to choose 1 of the 3 pokemon silver and gold
> pokemon (quivila,totdile and chikorita)

Umm, I have then all and never got the chance to pick a Silver or Gold
starter - I have LG/FR and Colisseum.

> excuse me BUT... could you tell me how you got your rocket luanches up to
> 52 cos im on 29 an i dont no how to get it higher
> much appreciated THANX

It increments once a week and you have to go to the white rock and hit 'A'
and maybe talk to the lady next to it, then go back and talk to the guy who
tells you the launch. I am now up to 55. I can't figure out how to speed it
up so you need to be playing for over a year to get there...

sophie wojda via GamesKB.com wrote:
> oh yeah and how many pokemon do you have to have cought and evolved before
> prof elm gives you the chance to choose 1 of the 3 pokemon silver and gold
> pokemon (quivila,totdile and chikorita)

That's in Emerald, not Ruby/Sapphire.

i played it for 30 hours and im at no 121 but i dont know how i got it so high so fast but i think berries i let much berries grow and i got over200 berries