Problems after reinstall of 2000

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
September 30, 2004 3:31:34 PM

Reinstalled 2000 because of multiple problems--clean
start. Users changed somehow---how do I get the files I
need under the new user (or change it back?) Also, go
thorugh the printer install the whole way, looks good, but
the last message says install unsuccessful. Any advice?
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 5:14:04 PM

"Lynne" wrote:
| Reinstalled 2000 because of multiple problems--clean
| start. Users changed somehow---how do I get the files I
| need under the new user (or change it back?)
* Not sure what this means. If you did a clean install then all that was; is
now gone.

Also, go
| thorugh the printer install the whole way, looks good, but
| the last message says install unsuccessful. Any advice?
* Check Event Viewer and Device Manager for errors and or non-starting
devices.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional