emerald question

Last response: in Video Games
March 26, 2005 9:38:24 PM

Does Emerald still have the Pokemon Contests, and the other little
things from R/S, like growing berries and using the berry blender?
(which I guess are all tied to the contest anyway)

More about : emerald question

Anonymous
March 26, 2005 9:38:25 PM

John Salerno wrote:

> Does Emerald still have the Pokemon Contests, and the other little
> things from R/S, like growing berries and using the berry blender?
> (which I guess are all tied to the contest anyway)

I'll give you five bucks for Jose's name.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass
is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs
to be." -- The Magic Engineer

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net