someone please help me with a product id

when i bought this from a value village i didnt get the
product id number will someone please help,
thank u '
shane

Contact Product Support as detailed in the following article to obtain a
product key:

326246 How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or
Hardware
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=326246

Mark Wilson [MS]
rights."