windows 2000 service pack 2 to service pack 4

amar

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004

i am currently running on windows 2000 service pack 2 but
wish to upgrade to the latest service pack 4, is there an
easy way of doing this instead of installing the whole
129mb eddition avaiable over the internet. i am unable to
use the update

I would suggest you download the Service Pack and install it from the
executable. You can get it here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;260910

Also, the site has more information that might answer further questions you
may have.

Hope it helps have a nice day...

Best Regards,
Jody Atkins
Microsoft Online Support Engineer
from your issue.
Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help.

--------------------
| From: "amar" <amar1_6@hotmail.com>
| Sender: "amar" <amar1_6@hotmail.com>
| Subject: windows 2000 service pack 2 to service pack 4
| Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:42:42 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade
|
| i am currently running on windows 2000 service pack 2 but
| wish to upgrade to the latest service pack 4, is there an
| easy way of doing this instead of installing the whole
| 129mb eddition avaiable over the internet. i am unable to
| use the update

TRENDING THREADS