windows 2000 service pack 2 to service pack 4

i am currently running on windows 2000 service pack 2 but
wish to upgrade to the latest service pack 4, is there an
easy way of doing this instead of installing the whole
129mb eddition avaiable over the internet. i am unable to
use the update
1 answer Last reply
More about windows 2000 service pack service pack
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

    I would suggest you download the Service Pack and install it from the
    executable. You can get it here:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;260910

    Also, the site has more information that might answer further questions you
    may have.

    Hope it helps have a nice day...

    Best Regards,
    Jody Atkins
    Microsoft Online Support Engineer
    from your issue.
    Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help.

    --------------------
    | From: "amar" <amar1_6@hotmail.com>
    | Sender: "amar" <amar1_6@hotmail.com>
    | Subject: windows 2000 service pack 2 to service pack 4
    | Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:42:42 -0700
    | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade
    |
    | i am currently running on windows 2000 service pack 2 but
    | wish to upgrade to the latest service pack 4, is there an
    | easy way of doing this instead of installing the whole
    | 129mb eddition avaiable over the internet. i am unable to
    | use the update

Windows 2000 Microsoft Internet Windows