Upgrade to 2000,

I just upgraded to Windows 2000 O/S. My Favorites were
not placed in my Internet Explorer. They are still in the
computer under, "C:/Programs Files/Support.com/backup".
Is there anyone that can tell me how to move them from
this location to "My Favorites" in Internet Explorer?
Thanks in advance.

the internet explorer favorites are located under c:\documents and
settings\<USERNAME>\favorites

Best Regards,
Rob Hoffman, MCSE
Microsoft Enterprise Support Engineer