graphics card driver update?

I recently upgraded one of our office computer to W2K and
now I can't find an appropriate driver for the
graphics card...What I have is a Diamond Stealth II S220
graphics card and I uploaded drivers from the
manufacturer, but they don't have a driver that is
supported by windows 2000, I tried updating to a driver
that was written for windows 98, which at least the
installer recognizes as a compatible file for the
card, but it then gives me the error message that none of
the files are compatible for W2K ...so basically it
appears that my monitor is running in safe mode...any help
with some other drivers that would work?

Any ideas?

Craig

Hey Latecia,

You can try the driver @
http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=56825

I hope this helps. I found that link from -->
http://forums.windrivers.com/vb/showthread.php?s=a799a3e21b0605a6aeb50afd197
5fcbc&p=50992#post50992 <-- a couple ppl stated it worked for them.

*
My name is Craig & I'm from the Microsoft Setup Team

Search our Knowledge Base at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx

Visit the Windows 2000 Homepage at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/default.asp

See the Windows NT Homepage at
http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/

NOTE: Please reply to the newsgroup and not directly to me. This allows
others to add to and benefit from these threads and also helps to ensure a
more timely response. Thank you!

This posting is provided "AS IS" without warranty either expressed or
implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

The views and opinions expressed in this newsgroup posting are mine and do
not necessarily express or reflect the views and / or opinions of
Microsoft.
**