check active users

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
October 14, 2004 11:27:03 AM

We had upgraded our server from Windows 2000 Small Business server to
windows server 2003

I am not familiar with Servers but I was asked to find out how to check
for active users. Any help is greatly appreciated

Thank you
S. Matthew

More about : check active users

October 19, 2004 5:52:50 PM

Does this help?

1) START --> ADMINISTRATIVE TOOLS --> COMPUTER MANAGEMENT

2) Expand SHARED FOLDERS

2) Click on SESSIONS

That should show you what users are connected to the server and for how
long.

*
My name is Craig & I'm from the Microsoft Setup Team

Search our Knowledge Base at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx

Visit the Windows 2000 Homepage at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/default.asp

See the Windows NT Homepage at
http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/

NOTE: Please reply to the newsgroup and not directly to me. This allows
others to add to and benefit from these threads and also helps to ensure a
more timely response. Thank you!

This posting is provided "AS IS" without warranty either expressed or
implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

The views and opinions expressed in this newsgroup posting are mine and do
not necessarily express or reflect the views and / or opinions of
Microsoft.
**
!