Replacing the system drive

lee

I have a Windows 2000 Small Buisiness Server where the system drive is
running out of space. I have purchased a new drive to take it's place but do
not know how to copy all of the files such that security information etc. is
in tact (file shares, user accounts etc.) and make the new drive bootable. I
could use some suggestions, thanks.

Using a program like Ghost should help. You can boot to a floppy and copy
the drive and even adjust the partition sizes during the cloning. This is
not free but would certianly do the job.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+