transferring items between games?

Is there a fast way to do this, besides trading pokemon who hold the
items? Can Box be used to move multiple items at once? Or are we just
stuck with a one-at-a-time deal?
4 answers Last reply
More about transferring items games

    In <AoWdncnE5NfrwNbfRVn-gg@rcn.net>,
    John Salerno took 3 lines to utter:

    >Is there a fast way to do this, besides trading pokemon who hold the
    >items? Can Box be used to move multiple items at once? Or are we just
    >stuck with a one-at-a-time deal?

    Even with Box you need to transfer individual items via a 'mon.

    Mick wrote:
    > In <AoWdncnE5NfrwNbfRVn-gg@rcn.net>,
    > John Salerno took 3 lines to utter:
    >

    >>Is there a fast way to do this, besides trading pokemon who hold the
    >>items? Can Box be used to move multiple items at once? Or are we just
    >>stuck with a one-at-a-time deal?
    >

    > Even with Box you need to transfer individual items via a 'mon.

    But in Box, is there a way to transfer the six pokemon to your GBA cart
    and then remove the items they are holding, and then move the pokemon
    back to Box and repeat the process? Or do you still need to take each
    item individually?

    Basically what I'm looking for is any method that allows you to unattach
    multiple items at once, and not just one at a time.

    Chet Weaver - Probably Getting What I Paid For wrote:
    > John Salerno wrote:
    >
    >>Mick wrote:
    >>

    >>>In <AoWdncnE5NfrwNbfRVn-gg@rcn.net>,
    >>> John Salerno took 3 lines to utter:

    >>>Even with Box you need to transfer individual items via a 'mon.
    >>>

    >>But in Box, is there a way to transfer the six pokemon to your GBA cart
    >>and then remove the items they are holding, and then move the pokemon
    >>back to Box and repeat the process? Or do you still need to take each
    >>item individually?
    >>
    >>Basically what I'm looking for is any method that allows you to unattach
    >>multiple items at once, and not just one at a time.
    >

    > I believe Box can, in fact, transfer Pokemon (if not items) en masse,
    > but you need to transfer over a hundred Pokemon to it first. I think.
    > I don't have that program, so I don't know how it works for sure, but
    > I'm fairly certain I read that it can do that.

    I know it can transfer a lot of pokemon around, and they can even be
    holding items. I'm just wondering if there's a way to unattach all those
    items (and therefore deposit them on a GBA cart) all in one step,
    instead of having to turn to the GBA and take each item individually,
    then going back to Box and repeating the process.

    In <pNSdnWHbh4tVJtHfRVn-1Q@rcn.net>,
    John Salerno took 39 lines to utter:

    >I know it can transfer a lot of pokemon around, and they can even be
    >holding items. I'm just wondering if there's a way to unattach all those
    >items (and therefore deposit them on a GBA cart) all in one step,
    >instead of having to turn to the GBA and take each item individually,
    >then going back to Box and repeating the process.

    There is no such method.

Games Nintendo Video Games