  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
December 7, 2004 11:37:06 AM

Can I reinstall Windows 2003 server over the existing
installation without loosing the AD info and network
shares? I had virus trouble and am afraid that reloading
it may be the only option. Thanks for the help.
Tom

More about : reinstalling windows 2003 server

Anonymous
December 7, 2004 11:32:38 PM

This article may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816579