PW Bill starts out

Sorry this took so long I haven't been online in a while.

Bill decided that just staying in Viridian City wouldn't help his
mother get better and so he closes the front door behind him vowing not
to return until he has found a cure for his sick mother. He didn't
bother saying goodbye to her because her illness has left her confused
and in a constant dream-like state. He stopped by Neil's house before
entering the forest.
"Neil," Bill shouted.
"What?"
"I need to ask you a favor,"
"Sure what is it?"
"I'm going to leave Viridian to go find a cure for my mom and I
need you to look after her,"
"If your leaving I'm going with you,"
"No your not! If you come Amanda will want to and there is no one
else I trust to take of my mom. You will stay here,"
"Fine, but if anything goes wrong its your fault,"
"Okay," Bill laughed as he walked away toward Viridian Forest.
After a short period of walking Bill found himself in the forest. He
wasn't sure why but it seemed that the forest was darker and more
menacing than ever. It seemed that even the smallest noise was
magnified about a thousand times. Bill heard a voice and dived behind
some foliage. It was windy that day so Bill couldn't hear everything
the voices said but he made out a few words:Hoen, Great Power, and
Wish. Bill knew that it was his chance to cure his mother but what if
this great power doesn't exist or worse someone else finds it before
him or even worse still if this power was as great as he imagined what
if an evil person finds it and uses it to destroy or take over the
world. He had no choice now he has to find out what it is, use it to
save his mother and then he must destroy it so that it cannot be used
for evil. Bill decided that it was safe to get up.
"How much did that kid hear?" asked one dark figure.
"I'm not sure but its best if we take him to the boss," said the
second. As the tackled Bill to the groundm, tied him up, and tossed him
into a large bag.

What will happen to Bill? Who were those dark figures? Read the next
installment to find out.

Just a note, use [PW!] for your tags. I know a lot of people use the tags for
filters and such. I almost missed the post myself if it weren't an almost
anal thing about details ^^ Little friendly advice.

--
fluxxdog
www.bellsouthpwp.net/f/l/fluxxdog