Windows 2000 hotfixes

Hello,

I just ran a security auditing tool on my W2K SP4 Servers (fresh
installs) and it found 11 hotfixes I need to run. The Windows Update
service has been disabled by the security folks... so I have downloaded
each hotfix's *.exe.

At any rate, I seem to remember an article on one of MS' sites a while
back about bundling hotfixes so there's only one reboot (and hopefully
only one file to launch). I'm not looking forward to maunally loading
all these patches. Is anyone familiar with the article I referenced
above or any other way of automating this install?

Thanks!

See:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;296861

hth