SBS 2000 to Server 2003 Migration

pm

Moving from SBS 2000 to Server/Exchange 2003. (On new Hardware)

I am unable to find a Microsoft article on exactly how to do it. Does
anyone know the steps involved? Here is where my research has led me so far:

1. Add the Server 2003 Box to the existing domain and make it a Domain
Controller.
2. Add Exchange Server 2003 to the Current Exchange Organization.

Question for 1 and 2: Do I have to run some prep utility to my current SBS
2000 System before I add the New 2003 server to the domain? I have found
some info referencing that, but I don't know if it is needed.

3. Once the servers are connected, am I to transfer the e-mail boxes from
one server to another? What is the utility called?

4. Transfer FSMO roles - I think I can handle this one.

I'll continue my research, but if anyone can provide any additional
assistance, I'd appreaciate it.