Migrating to WIndows 2003

mark

Hello

I'm in the process of upgrading my PDC to Win2k3 and was wondering if I
would just bring up the new server as a member server and then promote it???
Does anyone have a link on how to migrate from a win2k doman to a 2003 domain?

Hi Mark,
Just went through your post and I am also planning to upgrade our servers to
2003. We currently have Nt 4.0, 3000 and 2003 servers deployed in our
environment. I was wondering if you could provide me with some info as to how
you managed the upgrade from NT 4.0 to 2003. I have gathered some information
but it is still not enough to give me 100% confidence to go ahead with the
upgrade.
Thanks and Regards