NDIS.sys

Hello
I have an IBM Notebook with Windows 2000. Last night I went to the Windows
update site to update the system. There were a number of Security updates
and driver updates one of which included the Intel pro/100 network adapter.
After installing all the reboot started and that is where the problem is.
The Stop error screen appears telling me there is a problem with the
NDIS.sys. I can start is safe mode only and when I disable the network card.
It just looks for it on the reboot and loads the incorrect driver. I have
reinstalled the original driver from the CD with no results. Any other
solutions??

One of these may help.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&q=%22NDIS.sys%22+stop+%22Windows+2000%22+site%3Amicrosoft.com&btnG=Search

--