Transfer Win NT Print Server printers to 2000 Server - Uti..

duke

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2003

I have a Windows NT Server that I am planning on decommissioning and
replacing with a Windows 2000/2003 Server. My problem is that I have approx.
150 printers configured for our facility and don't want to have to recreate
them all on the new server install. Is there a utility out there that will
save the print server prooperties to transfer to Win2k??

Thanks

How To Migrate a Printer Server Configuration Between Windows NT 4.0 or
Windows 2000 Computers with the Printer Migrator 2000 Tool
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315983

--
Scott Baldridge
Windows Server MVP, MCSE