Help!! Replaying Silver...

Last response: in Video Games
April 4, 2005 2:43:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon.gold+silver,alt.games.pokemon,hetnet.bestanden.pokemon (More info?)

I've recently started replaying silver and I'm stuck!
I've come to kanto and finished the available gyms and been to lavender
radio tower for the radio card. I've received the card but can't see or use
it in my pokegear. Have I missed something?? Help me out please!!

René

More about : replaying silver

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 3:08:45 PM

René Heijmans wrote:

> I've recently started replaying silver and I'm stuck!
> I've come to kanto and finished the available gyms and been to lavender
> radio tower for the radio card. I've received the card but can't see or use
> it in my pokegear. Have I missed something?? Help me out please!!

I'm pretty sure you don't use the card seperately. Just stand next to
the Snorlax, use your radio regularly, and tune to the poke-flute channel.
!