Win 2000 + Win 2003 Licensing servers

A good day!
We have a win 2k licensing server. and we're thinking of a second licensing
server under win2003.

Vragen:
1. Is this possible? (win2000 srv & win2003 srv in 1 domain)
2. What can be complications in this matter
3. And how can i set this up

Thanks for your help in advance

Geoffrey, Network admin Misco

Geoffrey,

Windows 2003 server setup as a member can coexist with Windows 2000 server
in 1 domain. I would suggest adding second domain controller to prevent
losing domain if DC dies.

You can setup Windows 2003 as a member and following KB325379 setup it as a
second DC, then upgrade W2K server to Windows 2003.

Hope that helps.

Monika