137 limit

So I have a 160 gig hd and been in the room for 2 hours. my bios is find and
my service pack if perfect. but i cant get the 160gig. what is my next
step

After the install you can apply the reghack in this article.

48-Bit LBA Support for ATAPI Disk Drives in Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=305098

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional