Removing NT4 BDC from windows 2000 AD

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
April 20, 2005 9:20:29 PM

Been searching for a way to remove a Win NT 4 BDC from our AD domain. Have
taken the old server off the network and tried to delete the computer from
the server group but get a message that I can't do it "DSA object can not be
deleted". The BDC is can not be upgraded - ram, speed, DOS system partition,
small hard drive and been in service for the better part of 6 years. I have
searched the web and Microsoft web site for hours, days, weeks.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 1:32:10 PM

A simple search of google produced this.....

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q216498/

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=216364
--
Scott Harding