Pokemon R/S - Gold Trainer Card?

Can anyone verify what you need to do for the Battle Tower star on the
trainer card? In several places, I have read 50 straight wins in Battle
Tower and in others 100 straight wins... Also, is that at 50 level or 100
level? I finally got round to doing all the contests and now that I have the
3rd star and a Silver card, I find myself wanting that Gold.

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005, Raph wrote:
> Can anyone verify what you need to do for the Battle Tower star on the
> trainer card? In several places, I have read 50 straight wins in Battle
> Tower and in others 100 straight wins...

You get a trophy (for your secret base), and I assume a star (haven't
looked at my game in ages, after 50 straight wins and another after 100
straight wins.

> Also, is that at 50 level or 100 level?

Either level will do - there aren't separate trophies for level 50 & level
100.