proof

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2006
I need pink acessories for my new project. The following is a list of what I need:

Pink Neons
Pink Cold Cthodes
Pink Lazer LED "Strips"
Pink EL Wire
Pink UV Cabling
Pink UV Fans (120mm)
Pink Acrylic
Pink UV Cable Sleeving
Pink UV PSU Sleeving

Please help me find this stuff.

jeff_2087

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2007
Much of that's going to be hard to find. But you can probably fake some of them by getting their white equivalents and covering them with pink transparent cellophane. It'd work fine for the lazer LED strips and cathode tubes (if you can find white ones) anyway. I dunno about fans, some of the ones that claim to be red are kinda pink, but that's the closest I've ever seen.

can i ask what you are doing?

go green its easier to find :p

Extra Stuff(sure hope its a computer)
pink mouse
17495.JPG

WOW pink stuff is hard to find....

xaat_kil

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007
Maybe see if you can pick up some stuff from Barbie as I think her and Ken are divorced now. :D Maybe her old computer would fit the bill - she's probably in the market for a laptop now. You may get a deal on her pink corvette or the motorhome as well.
I hope this is for your daughter, and not just a hooker - but if it is for the hooker, she'll probably want more than just one hard drive (something to keep in mind :lol: )

Seifer

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Buy 2 or 3 Sunbeam Chamelion Laser LEDS you can change it to whatever color you want...http://www.xoxide.com/sunbeam-chameleon-light-controller-black.html

Get some clear cathodes if possible (if you can't find the pink ones) then put a light layer of some pink UV on the cathodes....

croc

Distinguished
BANNED
Sep 14, 2005
Get a fizz can of paint and spray your windowed side panel? (I hate lights in my pc....) (Oh, yeah... I hate side panels even more)

Croc, the local curmudgeon.

Seifer

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Get a fizz can of paint and spray your windowed side panel? (I hate lights in my pc....) (Oh, yeah... I hate side panels even more)

Croc, the local curmudgeon.

Then why would you post here...If you don't like the topic and what its for don't post...Simple as that.

Dade_0182

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2006
prolly for his gf/wife/sister/don't know who else to add, oh wait, his gay lover (just kidding) :lol:

I got two thermaltake "red" ide sleaved cables and they were like bright pink. The ones in the window were red and when i opened the packet at home...I gave them to my roomy and all the girls think he's gay now (very funny coz his side panel is missing).

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
I think it was Tiger Direct that had a pink case for sale. Surf around a bit. Oh and so you know, red UV reactive cabling is often pink rather than red. People looking for red get mad because it glows pink. I see now that the guy before me posted that. Oh well. Now you know it's true!

croc

Distinguished
BANNED
Sep 14, 2005
You're right.

But I didn't post 'here' I looked at a topic entitled !!!pink!!!. I replied to that topic, and suggested a very viable alternative.

Outside of trying to flame some one, what did you do of a constructive nature?

So ah heck off.

Dade_0182

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2006
pink tool kit I know it's in aus but it's the thought that counts right?
pink pc kit (mouse and stuff)
Another mouse
If it was car sound you could have used This but it's not, so it's ok.
Pink case
Network cable
some pink stuff once again, I know it's aus...

I'll stop now before someone thinks I'm bloody gay. Nothing a google search can't do. I didn't find any UV stuff or fans like in the list that's not already there so this be my little contribution.

Still wana know who it's for...

proof

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2006
Actually this stuff is for my CM Stacker 832. Black and pink is the $hit! Black case with pink UV sleeving so all the wires (that you can see) will be UV pink, some pink cathodes, whole bunch of stuff.

Seifer

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
You're right.

But I didn't post 'here' I looked at a topic entitled !!!pink!!!. I replied to that topic, and suggested a very viable alternative.

Outside of trying to flame some one, what did you do of a constructive nature?

So ah heck off.

I think I said this
Buy 2 or 3 Sunbeam Chamelion Laser LEDS you can change it to whatever color you want...http://www.xoxide.com/sunbeam-chameleon-light-controller-black.html

Get some clear cathodes if possible (if you can't find the pink ones) then put a light layer of some pink UV on the cathodes....

From two posts up from your depicting statements. God man don't you read? I do case mods as a "Professional" and I've been working with proof for the past couple of days from the other 2 posts about his case mods.
You can find those posts here http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/PSP-Screen-Case-ftopict229404.html
and here http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/Mod-Case-ftopict229266.html