  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 8, 2005 10:59:08 PM

I want to adjust the clock on my pokemon crystal game .
I have tried to push select,shift,B at the same time, but it asked me
whether I wanted to delete the score.
Does anybody know help?
Thanks in advance!

More about : pokemon crystal clock

Anonymous
April 9, 2005 7:00:35 PM

Chet Weaver - Probably Getting What I Paid For wrote:
> Dracula wrote:
>

>>I want to adjust the clock on my pokemon crystal game .
>>I have tried to push select,shift,B at the same time, but it asked me
>>whether I wanted to delete the score.
>>Does anybody know help?
>>Thanks in advance!
>

> If it's anything like Silver, just talk to your in-game mother. When
> she asks you about Daylight Savings time, opt to have it adjusted.

Yeah, that's how Crystal works. Unfortunately, you can only adjust it
for DST, and you can't change it to any time you want (if that matters
to you).
!