Any good deals on small LCD panels with DVI input?

Last response: in Home Theatre
September 28, 2004 11:41:56 PM

I am wanting to put a display in my bedroom, nothing big, maybe a 19" or
20". The thing is, I don't have much money so I am going to HAVE to get a
good deal on this display. Any tips?

I don't require a tuner or speakers, only a DVI input capable monitor.

THANKS!
--Dan
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 3:59:05 AM

"dg" <dan_gus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I am wanting to put a display in my bedroom, nothing big, maybe a 19" or
> 20". The thing is, I don't have much money so I am going to HAVE to get a
> good deal on this display. Any tips?
>
> I don't require a tuner or speakers, only a DVI input capable monitor.

I've seen them under $400 USD. Newegg lets you search by interface type,
etc.

http://www.pricewatch.com/

http://www.google.com/froogle

http://www.newegg.com/