i have the most dumbest question!

Last response: in Video Games
April 11, 2005 2:34:20 AM

i know this for game cube but does anybody know how a pokemon can hold an
item in pokemon red for game boy color.

I'm not really this dumb its just i haven't played in a long time.

More about : dumbest question

Anonymous
April 11, 2005 2:34:21 AM

alicia picotto via GamesKB.com wrote:
> i know this for game cube but does anybody know how a pokemon can hold an
> item in pokemon red for game boy color.
>
> I'm not really this dumb its just i haven't played in a long time.

i don't think pokemon can hold items in the earlier games
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 2:36:40 AM

sry i also forgot you can e-mail me marie_marie_55@yahoo.com to give info
or you canout it on here, whatever

April 11, 2005 11:31:33 AM

"John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
> alicia picotto via GamesKB.com wrote:
>> i know this for game cube but does anybody know how a pokemon can hold an
>> item in pokemon red for game boy color.
>>
>> I'm not really this dumb its just i haven't played in a long time.
>>

> i don't think pokemon can hold items in the earlier games

Not in Red, Blue, or Yellow. That ability didn't come in to play until Gold
and Silver were released.
--
fluxxdog
www.bellsouthpwp.net/f/l/fluxxdog

"fluxxdog" <screw.the.sp@m.com> wrote in
news:o at6e.52475$vK6.18260@bignews3.bellsouth.net:

> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
>> alicia picotto via GamesKB.com wrote:
>>> i know this for game cube but does anybody know how a pokemon can
>>> hold an item in pokemon red for game boy color.
>>>
>>> I'm not really this dumb its just i haven't played in a long time.
>>>

>> i don't think pokemon can hold items in the earlier games
>
> Not in Red, Blue, or Yellow. That ability didn't come in to play
> until Gold and Silver were released.

but as I recall, when trading from gold and silver to red blue and yellow,
the pokemon on the earlier games WERE holding items. Just not so you could
get them or use them until you traded to gold and sliver
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 3:42:52 AM

"Worry" <Nuh@uh.dummy> wrote in message

>>> i don't think pokemon can hold items in the earlier games
>>
>> Not in Red, Blue, or Yellow. That ability didn't come in to play
>> until Gold and Silver were released.
>
> but as I recall, when trading from gold and silver to red blue and yellow,
> the pokemon on the earlier games WERE holding items. Just not so you could
> get them or use them until you traded to gold and sliver

Yup. Sort of an incentive to trade up. Like the Chanseys holding a Lucky Egg
or Abras with the Psych Up TM. IIRC, if you evolved an Arba in Red to Kadabra
and traded it to Gold, it didn't have the Psych Up TM. It has been a while,
so I have to double check.
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 11:07:24 AM

"fluxxdog" <screw.the.sp@m.com> wrote in message
> "Worry" <Nuh@uh.dummy> wrote in message

>>> Not in Red, Blue, or Yellow. That ability didn't come in to play
>>> until Gold and Silver were released.
>>
>> but as I recall, when trading from gold and silver to red blue and
>> yellow,
>> the pokemon on the earlier games WERE holding items. Just not so you
>> could
>> get them or use them until you traded to gold and sliver
>
> Yup. Sort of an incentive to trade up. Like the Chanseys holding a Lucky
> Egg or Abras with the Psych Up TM. IIRC, if you evolved an Arba in Red to
> Kadabra and traded it to Gold, it didn't have the Psych Up TM. It has
> been a while, so I have to double check.

I recall that! And wild caught Kadabras had a Twisted Spoon attached. I
think that the Stadium series' Lab room was great for finding the items.

I traded once with a friend's kid who had done one of the glitches and
caught those really "strong" pokes. He insisted that I have one; I shoved
it into a box and forgot all about it. When I was harvesting items in
Stadium, pokes in that box had never ending items! Mind you one was the egg
that you give to someone who then gives it back to you to hatch into Togepi.
I couldn't do anything with it. It wouldn't let me drop it or attach it to
a poke and release it or anything. LOL

daramark
!