Win2K adding a second Proc

Mike

Splendid

I remember back in the day there being an issue with adding a second proc to
NT and having to reload the OS. Is that still true for Win2k or 3k? I'd like
to drop in a second proc in a 2000 box.

Thanks!

This article may help.

How to Add Support for Multiple Processors in Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/?­id=234558

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional