"The page you are looking for cannot be found"

June 18, 2005 12:50:49 PM

AX x50v
AO3 upgrade
PIE

Here's the problem..cannot access secure sites. I can browse, check
gmail run WebIS etc but the moment I try and hiot a page that requires
security eg. banking / secure webmail I get the famed "The page you are
looking for cannot be found"

I have researched several sites and understand that the older PIE
needed a 128k patch to work around this error. MS website says this is
patch should not be used on the newer system so I have ot installed it.

Apart from hitting the wall, this I have:

Soft reset + welcome.exe
Hard reset + welcome.exe (oh i can still feel the pain)

Checked the proxy setting
= Proxy server setting is set to "this network connects to the
internet" but the box below, "uses proxy server" is left unchecked

Network Management
= "Progs that automatically connect to the internet" set to My work
network

Please HELP!

More about : page found

Anonymous
July 23, 2005 6:56:18 AM

[...]

July 23, 2005 6:57:32 AM

hello, i hve the same problem with my ASUS 620 BT.
can you resolve the proble,

thank
Menderes