I'm using an unattended upgrade of Windows 2000 to XP. The upgrade works fine
but after the upgrade the TIF file extenions has no open with associated with
it. Any help?

Thanks,

You may need to reinstall the application used to open them.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]