Windows 2000 server problem

Dear all, I've got a windows 2000 server, that I've just patched, the problem
is that it hags up when it's restarting, it doesn't even show the little box
that says preparing network connections, just hangs on in a simple blue
screen, can anyone help with this? thanks. The OS is running in RAID 1, data
is on RAID 5, data is not damaged. SOS, please HELP. Thanks.

Jesus.
2 answers Last reply
More about windows 2000 server problem
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

    Without much to go on - have you tried booting from safe mode or last known
    good configuration?

    "Jesus" <Jesus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Dear all, I've got a windows 2000 server, that I've just patched, the
    > problem
    > is that it hags up when it's restarting, it doesn't even show the little
    > box
    > that says preparing network connections, just hangs on in a simple blue
    > screen, can anyone help with this? thanks. The OS is running in RAID 1,
    > data
    > is on RAID 5, data is not damaged. SOS, please HELP. Thanks.
    >

    > Jesus.
  2. Quote:
    Dear all, I've got a windows 2000 server, that I've just patched, the problem
    is that it hags up when it's restarting, it doesn't even show the little box
    that says preparing network connections, just hangs on in a simple blue
    screen, can anyone help with this? thanks. The OS is running in RAID 1, data
    is on RAID 5, data is not damaged. SOS, please HELP. Thanks.

    Jesus.

    had the same problem, win2000 shows the BSOD only (90% of them) when it has Driver Problems, my opinion try to repair it, i didnt use it but i think its true, in the Console Repair method u can even repair just drivers..go for it

NAS / RAID Windows 2000 Servers Windows