Han, test * _*)!!

Archived from groups: alt.fractal-design.painter,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.mcdonalds (More info?)

testing^-^kk

I don't know why koreans don't like mcdonalds.
8 answers Last reply
More about test _
  1. Archived from groups: alt.fractal-design.painter,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.mcdonalds (More info?)

    "Lina Oh" <lina_sav@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I don't know why koreans don't like mcdonalds.

    Presumably because Koreans have a sense of taste.

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
    http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.fractal-design.painter,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.mcdonalds (More info?)

    Lina Oh <lina_sav@yahoo.com> writes:

    > I don't know why koreans don't like mcdonalds.

    I'm sure *North* Koreans would. Even McDonald's food would
    beat boiled tree bark.

    Geoif
    --
    "Consensus is the negation of leadership." -- Margaret Thatcher
  3. Archived from groups: alt.fractal-design.painter,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.mcdonalds (More info?)

    > I'm sure *North* Koreans would. Even McDonald's food would
    > beat boiled tree bark.

    > Geoif

    Yeah, it would beat tree bark but just barely.

    Super Size my Big Barc "value meal" 57000 yen. Still a value.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.fractal-design.painter,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.mcdonalds (More info?)

    "Mike Burch" <mburch46@mchsi.com> wrote in message

    > > I'm sure *North* Koreans would. Even McDonald's food would
    > > beat boiled tree bark.
    >
    > > Geoif
    >

    > Yeah, it would beat tree bark but just barely.
    >
    > Super Size my Big Barc "value meal" 57000 yen. Still a value.

    Yen is Japanese money. Not Korean. Ignoramus.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.fractal-design.painter,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.mcdonalds (More info?)

    "Pope Emperor FrogMaN" <uncle_toade@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > Yen is Japanese money. Not Korean. Ignoramus.

    And now the $64 million dollar question: What is the currency used by
    Koreans?

    Remember, if you're gonna insult someone's knowledge, be sure to provide the
    correct info. To redeem yourself, you must now answer this question.

    Butthead. :p
  6. Archived from groups: alt.fractal-design.painter,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.mcdonalds (More info?)

    "fluxxdog" <screw.the.sp@m.com> wrote in message
    > "Pope Emperor FrogMaN" <uncle_toade@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Yen is Japanese money. Not Korean. Ignoramus.
    >
    > And now the $64 million dollar question: What is the currency used by
    > Koreans?
    >
    > Remember, if you're gonna insult someone's knowledge, be sure to provide
    the
    > correct info. To redeem yourself, you must now answer this question.

    The Korean Won.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.fractal-design.painter,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.mcdonalds (More info?)

    > "fluxxdog" <screw.the.sp@m.com> wrote in message
    > > "Pope Emperor FrogMaN" <uncle_toade@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > Yen is Japanese money. Not Korean. Ignoramus.
    > >
    > > And now the $64 million dollar question: What is the currency used by
    > > Koreans?
    > >
    > > Remember, if you're gonna insult someone's knowledge, be sure to provide
    > the
    > > correct info. To redeem yourself, you must now answer this question.
    >
    > The Korean Won.

    The South Korean Won in South Korea, and the North Korean Won in North
    Korea. Sorry, I forgot to be specific. :) There's approximately 1200 KRW
    to 1 USD right now.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.fractal-design.painter,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.mcdonalds (More info?)

    > "Pope Emperor FrogMaN" <uncle_toade@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "fluxxdog" <screw.the.sp@m.com> wrote in message
    >> > "Pope Emperor FrogMaN" <uncle_toade@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >> > And now the $64 million dollar question: What is the currency used by
    >> > Koreans?
    >> >
    >> > Remember, if you're gonna insult someone's knowledge, be sure to provide
    >> the
    >> > correct info. To redeem yourself, you must now answer this question.
    >>
    >> The Korean Won.
    >
    > The South Korean Won in South Korea, and the North Korean Won in North
    > Korea. Sorry, I forgot to be specific. :) There's approximately 1200 KRW
    > to 1 USD right now.

    OK, no for the bonus question: Who founded the won?

    Now I'm just being silly ^^ Bye!

Games Nintendo Video Games