  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 17, 2005 8:56:03 PM

I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 2000 Pro from Windows ME, and about half way
thru I get the message 'WINNNET32 caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL' and the
upgrade is terminated. Help?

More about : windows 2000 upgrade

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 1:21:53 AM

There is no supported upgrade path from WinME to Windows 2000

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]