WINDOWS 2000 UPGRADE

I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 2000 Pro from Windows ME, and about half way
thru I get the message 'WINNNET32 caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL' and the
upgrade is terminated. Help?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows 2000 upgrade
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

    There is no supported upgrade path from WinME to Windows 2000

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Bruno" wrote:
    | I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 2000 Pro from Windows ME, and about half
    way
    | thru I get the message 'WINNNET32 caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL' and the
    | upgrade is terminated. Help?

Windows Me Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows