WINDOWS 2000 UPGRADE

bruno

I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 2000 Pro from Windows ME, and about half way
thru I get the message 'WINNNET32 caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL' and the
upgrade is terminated. Help?

There is no supported upgrade path from WinME to Windows 2000

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]