Win2000 Server Problem With Lasts hotfix

I patch Windows 2000 Server, whith last critical update 08/18/05, after that
is taking too much time to restart, when I try to use windows, the control
panel is unavailable, sql server, norton activirus . The Event Viwer Has this
error "Windows cannot unload your registry file. If you have a roaming
profile, your settings are not replicated. Contact your administrator.
DETAIL - Access is denied. , Build number ((2195))", but in the
knowledgebase, said "Get the lastest Service pack" and the this problem was
resolve in Service pack 3. The Server has all the service packs and hotfix.

Please help.
3 answers Last reply
More about win2000 server problem lasts hotfix
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

    This link may help.

    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.win2000.general/browse_frm/thread/4c66dd995d295ccd/485685c85da61783?lnk=st&q=group:microsoft.public.win2000.*+insubject:win2ksp4+insubject:-+insubject:cannot+insubject:stop%2Fstart+insubject:services,&rnum=1&hl=en#485685c85da61783

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Miguel Arenas" wrote:
    |I patch Windows 2000 Server, whith last critical update 08/18/05, after
    that
    | is taking too much time to restart, when I try to use windows, the control
    | panel is unavailable, sql server, norton activirus . The Event Viwer Has
    this
    | error "Windows cannot unload your registry file. If you have a roaming
    | profile, your settings are not replicated. Contact your administrator.
    | DETAIL - Access is denied. , Build number ((2195))", but in the
    | knowledgebase, said "Get the lastest Service pack" and the this problem
    was
    | resolve in Service pack 3. The Server has all the service packs and
    hotfix.

    | Please help.
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

    Thanks, a lot thanks,thanks. The problem was APC Powerchute Enterprise.

    "Dave Patrick" wrote:

    > This link may help.
    >
    > http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.win2000.general/browse_frm/thread/4c66dd995d295ccd/485685c85da61783?lnk=st&q=group:microsoft.public.win2000.*+insubject:win2ksp4+insubject:-+insubject:cannot+insubject:stop%2Fstart+insubject:services,&rnum=1&hl=en#485685c85da61783
    >
    > --
    > Regards,

    > Microsoft Certified Professional
    > Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >
    > "Miguel Arenas" wrote:
    > |I patch Windows 2000 Server, whith last critical update 08/18/05, after
    > that
    > | is taking too much time to restart, when I try to use windows, the control
    > | panel is unavailable, sql server, norton activirus . The Event Viwer Has
    > this
    > | error "Windows cannot unload your registry file. If you have a roaming
    > | profile, your settings are not replicated. Contact your administrator.
    > | DETAIL - Access is denied. , Build number ((2195))", but in the
    > | knowledgebase, said "Get the lastest Service pack" and the this problem
    > was
    > | resolve in Service pack 3. The Server has all the service packs and
    > hotfix.
    > |
    > | Please help.

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

    Super! Glad to hear that was it.

    --

    "Miguel Arenas" wrote:
    | Thanks, a lot thanks,thanks. The problem was APC Powerchute Enterprise.

Windows 2000 Servers Windows