How do I move music from my documents folder to another wi..

I have a portable media device Mustek-A1 - I am trying to move my music in my
music folder which is in my documents folder to a removable disk (K) - I
can't drag
and drop - thanks jeremiah2560@comcast.net - if I can some how have access
to my music folder at the same time I have access to my portabe device I can
drag
and drop

nobody

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2003

Open up 2 Windows Explorer windows at the same time, place them side by side
and drag and drop.