Starting up in login screen. Why?

Hi, for some reason when I start up my laptop it doesn't go straight into
the Windows desktop--it makes me choose which user account I want: Mine;
Guest; ASP.Net Machine A... This last one was just created after I
installed
Dot Net framework.

Anyone know why it's doing this? It was making me do the same thing after
the screensaver came on, but I changed a setting in the screensaver
applet.
-------------------------------
remove "smooth" from my yahoo.com address.
2 answers Last reply
More about starting login screen

    Hi

    Please have a look a the following link:

    "What is the ASP.NET Machine Account?"
    http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/aspdot.php

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "hmc" <ciaochou2@yahoo.smooth.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, for some reason when I start up my laptop it doesn't go straight into
    > the Windows desktop--it makes me choose which user account I want: Mine;
    > Guest; ASP.Net Machine A... This last one was just created after I
    > installed
    > Dot Net framework.
    >
    > Anyone know why it's doing this? It was making me do the same thing after
    > the screensaver came on, but I changed a setting in the screensaver
    > applet.

    You might want to take a look here as well:

    http://mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/welskip.php

    --
    Nepatsfan
    "hmc" <ciaochou2@yahoo.smooth.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, for some reason when I start up my laptop it doesn't go
    > straight into
    > the Windows desktop--it makes me choose which user account I
    > want: Mine;
    > Guest; ASP.Net Machine A... This last one was just created
    > after I
    > installed
    > Dot Net framework.
    >
    > Anyone know why it's doing this? It was making me do the same
    > thing after
    > the screensaver came on, but I changed a setting in the
    > screensaver
    > applet.
    > remove "smooth" from my yahoo.com address.

Login Windows XP