Starting up in login screen. Why?

March 31, 2005 2:56:18 PM

Hi, for some reason when I start up my laptop it doesn't go straight into
the Windows desktop--it makes me choose which user account I want: Mine;
Guest; ASP.Net Machine A... This last one was just created after I
installed
Dot Net framework.

Anyone know why it's doing this? It was making me do the same thing after
the screensaver came on, but I changed a setting in the screensaver
applet.
-------------------------------
remove "smooth" from my yahoo.com address.

More about : starting login screen

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 10:16:11 PM

Hi

Please have a look a the following link:

"What is the ASP.NET Machine Account?"
http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/aspdot.php

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"hmc" <ciaochou2@yahoo.smooth.com> wrote in message
> Hi, for some reason when I start up my laptop it doesn't go straight into
> the Windows desktop--it makes me choose which user account I want: Mine;
> Guest; ASP.Net Machine A... This last one was just created after I
> installed
> Dot Net framework.
>
> Anyone know why it's doing this? It was making me do the same thing after
> the screensaver came on, but I changed a setting in the screensaver
> applet.
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 12:44:17 AM

You might want to take a look here as well:

http://mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/welskip.php

--
Nepatsfan