pokemon is the lame of the interweb

Last response: in Video Games
April 17, 2005 8:25:19 PM

u r all interweb stoopids

More about : pokemon lame interweb

Anonymous
April 17, 2005 10:27:02 PM

Well, it's a good thing nobody cares about your opinion or we might have
actually gotten offended.
--
fluxxdog
www.bellsouthpwp.net/f/l/fluxxdog

Once upon a time David Garratt decided to write:

> u r all interweb stoopids

If we're lame, then what's that make trolls like you?
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 4:55:26 PM

This is a truly fascinating revelation. I shall think about it for the
entire time it deserves, and will hold down the X key as I think. The
resulting string of Xs will reveal to you the weight I place upon your
declaration, and begins on the next line.

-Andrusi &&
Sanity not included.
!