help?!

I'm trying to get shellder to learn rapid spin.
About the only possibility is to get it to breed with squirtle but when I
try it sys that squirtle has no interest in shellder. Gender is not a
problem: squirtle is male shellder is female. How to solve this?

René
1 answer Last reply
More about help

    René Heijmans wrote:
    > I'm trying to get shellder to learn rapid spin.
    > About the only possibility is to get it to breed with squirtle but when I
    > try it sys that squirtle has no interest in shellder. Gender is not a
    > problem: squirtle is male shellder is female. How to solve this?
    >
    > René

    They aren't in the same Egg Group, so they can't breed.

    http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/gba/egg-groups/

Games Nintendo Video Games