help?!

Last response: in Video Games
April 21, 2005 3:16:38 PM

I'm trying to get shellder to learn rapid spin.
About the only possibility is to get it to breed with squirtle but when I
try it sys that squirtle has no interest in shellder. Gender is not a
problem: squirtle is male shellder is female. How to solve this?

René

More about : question

Anonymous
April 21, 2005 3:16:39 PM

René Heijmans wrote:
> I'm trying to get shellder to learn rapid spin.
> About the only possibility is to get it to breed with squirtle but when I
> try it sys that squirtle has no interest in shellder. Gender is not a
> problem: squirtle is male shellder is female. How to solve this?
>
> René

They aren't in the same Egg Group, so they can't breed.

http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/gba/egg-groups/
!