Leaf Green Saffron City

Hi,

I can't seem to get past the guards to get to Saffron City...I got some
water from the vending machines at the top of the department store, but
he still won't let me in! HELP! I even tried the lemonade and soda
pop!

Bwaaaaah!
4 answers Last reply
More about leaf green saffron city

    What town is it in? And thank you!!!

    Fresh water here I come!!! Thank you so much!

    m_c_s_d@yahoo.com wrote in news:1114720658.009712.110060
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I can't seem to get past the guards to get to Saffron City...I got some
    > water from the vending machines at the top of the department store, but
    > he still won't let me in! HELP! I even tried the lemonade and soda
    > pop!
    >
    > Bwaaaaah!

    You need to talk to the old lady in the building which houses the
    computer game programers. She is on the bottom floor I believe.
    Ted

    --
    Stare to long into the abyss and the abyss looks like a nifty place to
    hide the bodies

    m_c_s_d@yahoo.com wrote in news:1114721780.733589.148710
    @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

    > What town is it in? And thank you!!!

    Terribly sorry as soon as I hit the send button I realised my error.
    The old lady is in Celadon mansion which is the large building fourth along
    travelling left from the Pokemon centre.
    My pleasure, please don't hesitate to ask if I can be of futher service to
    you.
    Ted

    --
    Stare to long into the abyss and the abyss looks like a nifty place to hide
    the bodies

Green Games Nintendo Video Games