Leaf Green Saffron City

Last response: in Video Games
April 28, 2005 5:37:38 PM

Hi,

I can't seem to get past the guards to get to Saffron City...I got some
water from the vending machines at the top of the department store, but
he still won't let me in! HELP! I even tried the lemonade and soda
pop!

Bwaaaaah!
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 5:56:20 PM

What town is it in? And thank you!!!
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 6:26:48 PM

Fresh water here I come!!! Thank you so much!
April 29, 2005 12:48:49 AM

m_c_s_d@yahoo.com wrote in news:1114720658.009712.110060
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Hi,
>
> I can't seem to get past the guards to get to Saffron City...I got some
> water from the vending machines at the top of the department store, but
> he still won't let me in! HELP! I even tried the lemonade and soda
> pop!
>
> Bwaaaaah!

You need to talk to the old lady in the building which houses the
computer game programers. She is on the bottom floor I believe.
Ted

--
Stare to long into the abyss and the abyss looks like a nifty place to
hide the bodies

m_c_s_d@yahoo.com wrote in news:1114721780.733589.148710
@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> What town is it in? And thank you!!!

Terribly sorry as soon as I hit the send button I realised my error.
The old lady is in Celadon mansion which is the large building fourth along
travelling left from the Pokemon centre.
My pleasure, please don't hesitate to ask if I can be of futher service to
you.
Ted

--
!