Sharing Folders on a network

Hi

I am using Windows XP. I have a wireless network but want to share some
folders with another computer in my house. When I run the wizard to add a
new network place, it starts asking me to transfer settings from one
computer to another with a flash drive etc. I am not very sure about the
whole process and would like to read about it further. Are there any good
guides to the process available on the net? Alteratively, could somebody
describe the basic process? Thanks in advance.

You'll find a lot of knowledgeable people in the wireless ng who will be
able to help you out.
microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Joan