Firered making money.

Last response: in Video Games
May 1, 2005 3:16:30 PM

Hi Guys,

Mo son has used all his money in firered and I was wondering what is the
best way to make a pile of cash so that he can beat the Elite four ?

I know that in Ruby/Sapphire you can use the pokenav to locate battle
willing trainers but I cannot find that in Firered.

ilDoc

More about : firered making money

Anonymous
May 1, 2005 3:16:31 PM

ildocteur wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Mo son has used all his money in firered and I was wondering what is the
> best way to make a pile of cash so that he can beat the Elite four ?
>
> I know that in Ruby/Sapphire you can use the pokenav to locate battle
> willing trainers but I cannot find that in Firered.
>
> ilDoc

Use the vs seeker to get trainers to fight yoou again.

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.