64bit driver support

HisoKa

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2005
guyss... need some clues here...

i got creative webcam NX ultra, Razer Copperhead, and Canon multifunction printer MPC190 plugged to my com... im using Athlon64 X2 4200+ planning to install Windows XP 64bit... would there be a driver for my webcam, mouse and printer...? cheerssss

HisoKa

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2005
checked those site... but there are no support planned for my NX ultra webcam... any suggestion of what can i do... :(

sturm

Splendid
buy a new one or dual boot with 32-bit xp.
if the manufacture has no plans to support it then you have no choice, unless someone makes their own which I seriously doubt.

HisoKa

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2005
:? guess i have no choice then... thx for the reply anyway ^^ reccomend me good webcam...? lolz, i love the NX tho... what other webcam have similar quality...?

Depends on how much you want to spend.

The Logitech Quickcam Orbitz is very nice... pan and tilt and very good picture quality. It takes stills at an equivalent to a 1.3MP digital camera. The downside is that it is probably one of the more expensive webcams out there. Another option would be the Quickcam Pro 4000... same picture quality as the Orbitz, but without the pan and tilt.

HisoKa

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2005
hmm... definitely not as expensive as orbit... somthing cheaper maybe... around the price of NX ultra... use it mainly for IM... quickcam pro4000 is nice i think... ^^ thanks for the suggestion...