Purolator Express Service

pabzOr

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
So I ordered some stuff from newegg.ca on Sunday Sept. 11. I paid an extra 25 dollars for the Purolator Express service which guarantees shipments are to arrive by end of day the next business day.* Special restrictions apply for certain geographic areas but seeing that I am in a major city there should be no restriction.

LOW AND BEHOLD!!!! It is Tuesday evening at 9:00 pm and Purolator has not arrived with my package yet, and to make matters worse there has only been one tracking entry into the system which states it left LAX last night at 8 pm. (Hmmm I wonder where it could be). At least with UPS I could see where my package was. This time I am left high and dry to guess where it is.

Point of this thread- Beware of purolators service!!!! I highly doubt they will refund my money with ease. I should have just stuck with UPS which I have used many times in the past with great success. This time around thought I would try it out to see how it is and I will probably never use them again.

Purolator Customer Care

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
Dear customer,

I would like to look into this for you and verify what was going on with your shipment. Could you please email me your tracking number to customer.care@purolator.com and I'll reply with some explanation.

Regards,

Vincent
Customer Care Team
Email: customer.care@purolator.com

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp

Visit us on:
www.purolator.com

pabzOr

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
A little too late. I got my package over a week ago. And the package was not delivered on time. Needless to say I will NEVER use purolator again, especially because they tried to charge me 40 dollars and wieghed a 2 lbs item to 21 lbs when I tried to RMA something. They wanted to charge me 40 dollars to send 1 item to ontario by ground when they charged 40 dollars for a whole box of several items from newegg which came from the states.

Thanks for the horrible service Purolator, I will never use you again.