FireRed: Trainer Card

Last response: in Video Games
May 4, 2005 3:41:25 PM

What is needed to get the 4 star Gold Trainer Card?

Bronze * - Beats Elite 4
Copper ** - 150 Pokemon in Dex
Silver *** - 382 Pokemon in Dex

More about : firered trainer card

Anonymous
May 8, 2005 6:26:53 AM

sorry guys, but a " I don't know" would be nicer than the indifference.
"theMonitor" <theMonitor@nothome.com> wrote in message
> What is needed to get the 4 star Gold Trainer Card?
>
> Bronze * - Beats Elite 4
> Copper ** - 150 Pokemon in Dex
> Silver *** - 382 Pokemon in Dex

Anonymous
May 8, 2005 1:54:10 PM

> sorry guys, but a " I don't know" would be nicer than the indifference.

Actually, if things haven't changed too much from when I frequented back
before the 2000 mark, they're not replying because they don't know. Better to
not reply than waste a bunch of space with "I don't know" messages. It's a
netiquette thing ^^

>> What is needed to get the 4 star Gold Trainer Card?
>>
>> Bronze * - Beats Elite 4
>> Copper ** - 150 Pokemon in Dex
>> Silver *** - 382 Pokemon in Dex

I don't know myself :p  but check out gamefaqs.com. One of the guides there
should have it. Though several I looked through only went up to the Silver...
--
fluxxdog
www.bellsouthpwp.net/f/l/fluxxdog

"fluxxdog" <screw.the.sp@m.com> wrote in message
> "theMonitor" <theMonitor@nothome.com> wrote in message
>> sorry guys, but a " I don't know" would be nicer than the indifference.
>
> Actually, if things haven't changed too much from when I frequented back
> before the 2000 mark, they're not replying because they don't know.
> Better to not reply than waste a bunch of space with "I don't know"
> messages. It's a netiquette thing ^^
>
>>> What is needed to get the 4 star Gold Trainer Card?
>>>
>>> Bronze * - Beats Elite 4
>>> Copper ** - 150 Pokemon in Dex
>>> Silver *** - 382 Pokemon in Dex
>
> I don't know myself :p  but check out gamefaqs.com. One of the guides
> there should have it. Though several I looked through only went up to the
> Silver...

And probably hoping someone else knows and posts. :)

daramark
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 7:42:21 PM

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "fluxxdog" <screw.the.sp@m.com> wrote in message
>> "theMonitor" <theMonitor@nothome.com> wrote in message
>>> sorry guys, but a " I don't know" would be nicer than the indifference.
>>
>> Actually, if things haven't changed too much from when I frequented back
>> before the 2000 mark, they're not replying because they don't know.
>> Better to not reply than waste a bunch of space with "I don't know"
>> messages. It's a netiquette thing ^^

>> I don't know myself :p  but check out gamefaqs.com. One of the guides
>> there should have it. Though several I looked through only went up to
>> the Silver...
>

> And probably hoping someone else knows and posts. :)
>
> daramark

You have to beat either 50 or 100 consecutive trainers in the battle
tower...or is that Ru/Sa?
!