can not increase the resolution on my monitor

i just re-installed xp installed most of the drivers am i just missing one or
is it something else?

Go to Start -> Run and type devmgmt.msc in the Open box. Click
OK.
This should bring up Device Manager.
Are there any yellow exclamation points displayed?
If so, you will have to obtain the correct drivers for those
items.
You can usually visit the web site of your computers manufacturer
to obtain these drivers.

Good luck

--
Nepatsfan
"billklausing" <billklausing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>i just re-installed xp installed most of the drivers am i just
>missing one or
> is it something else?

nobody

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2003

If you cannot change the resolution of your "video adapter" then you
probably didn't load the xp driver for it.

"billklausing" <billklausing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
i just re-installed xp installed most of the drivers am i just missing one
or
is it something else?

Paul

Splendid

This might be a long shot but did you load the monitor driver.......... (or
more accurately the Monitor inf file).....

"billklausing" <billklausing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i just re-installed xp installed most of the drivers am i just missing one
>or
> is it something else?

TRENDING THREADS