Punxsutawney Phil <here@there.lc> wrote:

> Have any of you ever made it appear?

Not yet, but I'm new to R/S. It doesn't seem to me that there's much in
the way of goodies from such a rarely seen place - or am I mistaken?

Regards,
Jamie Kahn Genet

"Jamie Kahn Genet" <jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz> wrote in message
> Punxsutawney Phil <here@there.lc> wrote:
>
>> Have any of you ever made it appear?
>
> Not yet, but I'm new to R/S. It doesn't seem to me that there's much in
> the way of goodies from such a rarely seen place - or am I mistaken?
>
> Regards,
> Jamie Kahn Genet
> --
> If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Mirage Island has unevolved Wobbaffets (sorry about the spelling, it's late
and I can't remember the name.) and Leichi Berries. It's the only naturally
occuring Leichi berries in the game. Other sources for Leichi berries
are/were a machine (or disc?) that downloaded Shiny Zigzagoons with attached
Leichi berries.

daramark

> Mirage Island has unevolved Wobbaffets (sorry about the spelling, it's
> late and I can't remember the name.) and Leichi Berries. It's the only
> naturally occuring Leichi berries in the game. Other sources for Leichi
> berries are/were a machine (or disc?) that downloaded Shiny Zigzagoons
> with attached Leichi berries.
>

> daramark

It isn't true , my brother catch zigzagoon shiny and it hasn't Leichi
berries :-(

Hello
Zeando

zeando wrote:

> It isn't true , my brother catch zigzagoon shiny and it hasn't Leichi
> berries :-(

It's not one that you catch in the wild. Nintendo has a special thingie,
you put your game cartridge in, and it gives you a shiny Zigzagoon that
has the berry.

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

>On Sun, 08 May 2005 16:44:00 -0700, "Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@lienhart.name> wrote:
>
>zeando wrote:
>
>> It isn't true , my brother catch zigzagoon shiny and it hasn't Leichi
>> berries :-(
>>

>It's not one that you catch in the wild. Nintendo has a special thingie,
>you put your game cartridge in, and it gives you a shiny Zigzagoon that
>has the berry.

That was where they first fixed the berry glitch, and they gave you a
shiny Zigzagoon called either "Ruby" or "Saphire" (spelled exactly
like that) that was holding a Leichi berry (used for making gold
pokeblocks).

"Punxsutawney Phil" <here@there.lc> wrote in message
> Have any of you ever made it appear?

Nope after many hours ( hundreds... ) of play it has never been visible.

On Tue, 10 May 2005, Raph wrote:
> "Punxsutawney Phil" <here@there.lc> wrote in message
> > Have any of you ever made it appear?
>
> Nope after many hours ( hundreds... ) of play it has never been visible.

Mirage Island is like the lottery - it all depends on your Pokemon's ID
numbers, though in this case it's based on the ones currently in your
lineup; take all your Pokemon to Pacifidlog Town and talk to the old guy
staring out the window. Considering at which point in the game Pacifidlog
becomes reachable, that's going to be a *LOT* of Pokemon you're checking in
6es... :(

"Joseph William Dixon" <aa343@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote in message
> On Tue, 10 May 2005, Raph wrote:
>> "Punxsutawney Phil" <here@there.lc> wrote in message
>> > Have any of you ever made it appear?
>>
>> Nope after many hours ( hundreds... ) of play it has never been visible.
>
> Mirage Island is like the lottery - it all depends on your Pokemon's ID
> numbers, though in this case it's based on the ones currently in your
> lineup; take all your Pokemon to Pacifidlog Town and talk to the old guy
> staring out the window. Considering at which point in the game Pacifidlog
> becomes reachable, that's going to be a *LOT* of Pokemon you're checking
> in
> 6es... :(

I did try moving all my pokemon except 6 to Box and still no Mirage
Island....

On Tue, 10 May 2005 18:01:49 GMT, "Raph" <raphs@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Joseph William Dixon" <aa343@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 10 May 2005, Raph wrote:
>>> "Punxsutawney Phil" <here@there.lc> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Nope after many hours ( hundreds... ) of play it has never been visible.
>>
>> Mirage Island is like the lottery - it all depends on your Pokemon's ID
>> numbers, though in this case it's based on the ones currently in your
>> lineup; take all your Pokemon to Pacifidlog Town and talk to the old guy
>> staring out the window. Considering at which point in the game Pacifidlog
>> becomes reachable, that's going to be a *LOT* of Pokemon you're checking
>> in
>> 6es... :(
>
>I did try moving all my pokemon except 6 to Box and still no Mirage
>Island....

Yeah, I tried all of my pokemon (almost one of each of everything,
plus my breeding stock, plus my fighting stock, plus Jirachi) and no
dice. This is driving me nuts. Come to think of it, I've only hit
the lottery once, and that wasn't even the grand prize, and I check
that every day. I'm sure the odds must be really, really long.
Really pisses me off.

> Yeah, I tried all of my pokemon (almost one of each of everything,
> plus my breeding stock, plus my fighting stock, plus Jirachi) and no
> dice. This is driving me nuts. Come to think of it, I've only hit
> the lottery once, and that wasn't even the grand prize, and I check
> that every day. I'm sure the odds must be really, really long.
> Really pisses me off.

You're getting nothing for nothing. Relax ^^ Now, if you paid money or
likewise and got squat, then I could understand you getting mad.
--
fluxxdog
www.bellsouthpwp.net/f/l/fluxxdog

On Wed, 11 May 2005 06:48:00 -0400, "fluxxdog" <screw.the.sp@m.com>
wrote:

>"Punxsutawney Phil" <here@there.lc> wrote in message
>
>> Yeah, I tried all of my pokemon (almost one of each of everything,
>> plus my breeding stock, plus my fighting stock, plus Jirachi) and no
>> dice. This is driving me nuts. Come to think of it, I've only hit
>> the lottery once, and that wasn't even the grand prize, and I check
>> that every day. I'm sure the odds must be really, really long.
>> Really pisses me off.
>
>You're getting nothing for nothing. Relax ^^ Now, if you paid money or
>likewise and got squat, then I could understand you getting mad.

It's cool.....I've moved on to Emerald.

TRENDING THREADS