Premier pokeballs

What's the difference? Do I _only_ get them when I purchase over 10
regular balls from a Pokemart? Where do they fit in with the other
pokeballs in terms of effectiveness catching Pokemon?

TIA,
Jamie Kahn Genet
More about premier pokeballs

    Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    > What's the difference? Do I _only_ get them when I purchase over 10
    > regular balls from a Pokemart? Where do they fit in with the other
    > pokeballs in terms of effectiveness catching Pokemon?
    >
    > TIA,
    > Jamie Kahn Genet

    I believe they are the equivalent of regular pokeballs. I don't think
    there's any real reason for them.

    John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

    > Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    > > What's the difference? Do I _only_ get them when I purchase over 10
    > > regular balls from a Pokemart? Where do they fit in with the other
    > > pokeballs in terms of effectiveness catching Pokemon?
    > >
    > > TIA,
    > > Jamie Kahn Genet
    >
    > I believe they are the equivalent of regular pokeballs. I don't think
    > there's any real reason for them.

    Bit of a letdown. Is the only bonus that the ball is free per ten
    bought? That's all there is to Premier pokeballs? I feel a bit stupid
    now, as I've been hoarding mine as treasured items.

    Cheers again for the info, John :-)

    Regards,
    Jamie Kahn Genet

    Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    > John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
    >

    >>Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    >>
    >>>What's the difference? Do I _only_ get them when I purchase over 10
    >>>regular balls from a Pokemart? Where do they fit in with the other
    >>>pokeballs in terms of effectiveness catching Pokemon?
    >>>
    >>>TIA,
    >>> Jamie Kahn Genet
    >>
    >>I believe they are the equivalent of regular pokeballs. I don't think
    >>there's any real reason for them.
    >

    > Bit of a letdown. Is the only bonus that the ball is free per ten
    > bought? That's all there is to Premier pokeballs? I feel a bit stupid
    > now, as I've been hoarding mine as treasured items.
    >
    > Cheers again for the info, John :-)
    >
    > Regards,
    > Jamie Kahn Genet

    Heh heh, I actually still do that to, sort of. I keep thinking *maybe*
    there's more to it than that. But check this out:
    http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/gba/pokeball/

    John Salerno wrote:

    > Heh heh, I actually still do that to, sort of. I keep thinking *maybe*
    > there's more to it than that. But check this out:
    > http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/gba/pokeball/

    Well, since I have Pokemon Box and I'm trying to get the 1,499 pokemon
    bonus egg, I've been buying a *lot* of pokeballs. So, if I buy them 10
    at a time, it's basically a 10% discount.

    Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
    > John Salerno wrote:
    >
    >>Heh heh, I actually still do that to, sort of. I keep thinking *maybe*
    >>there's more to it than that. But check this out:
    >>http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/gba/pokeball/
    >

    > Well, since I have Pokemon Box and I'm trying to get the 1,499 pokemon
    > bonus egg, I've been buying a *lot* of pokeballs. So, if I buy them 10
    > at a time, it's basically a 10% discount.

    What bonus egg is that?

    "Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@lienhart.name> wrote in message

    > Well, since I have Pokemon Box and I'm trying to get the 1,499 pokemon bonus
    > egg, I've been buying a *lot* of pokeballs. So, if I buy them 10 at a time,
    > it's basically a 10% discount.

    Actually, more like 9.1% discount. You're getting 1 ball free out of 11, 1
    divided by 11 is .090909... which you can round off neatly enough to 9.1%.
    OK, that was my dose of wise ass for the day, goodnight ^^
    --
    fluxxdog
    www.bellsouthpwp.net/f/l/fluxxdog

    John Salerno wrote:
    > Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
    >
    >> John Salerno wrote:
    >>
    >>> Heh heh, I actually still do that to, sort of. I keep thinking
    >>> *maybe* there's more to it than that. But check this out:
    >>> http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/gba/pokeball/
    >>

    >> Well, since I have Pokemon Box and I'm trying to get the 1,499 pokemon
    >> bonus egg, I've been buying a *lot* of pokeballs. So, if I buy them 10
    >> at a time, it's basically a 10% discount.
    >

    > What bonus egg is that?

    Surfing Pichu
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    fluxxdog wrote:

    > "Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@lienhart.name> wrote in message
    >
    >>Well, since I have Pokemon Box and I'm trying to get the 1,499 pokemon bonus
    >>egg, I've been buying a *lot* of pokeballs. So, if I buy them 10 at a time,
    >>it's basically a 10% discount.
    >

    > Actually, more like 9.1% discount. You're getting 1 ball free out of 11, 1
    > divided by 11 is .090909... which you can round off neatly enough to 9.1%.
    > OK, that was my dose of wise ass for the day, goodnight ^^

    That's why I said *basically* 10%. I was rounding off to one significant
    digit.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    > fluxxdog wrote:
    >
    >> Actually, more like 9.1% discount. You're getting 1 ball free out of 11, 1
    >> divided by 11 is .090909... which you can round off neatly enough to 9.1%.
    >> OK, that was my dose of wise ass for the day, goodnight ^^
    >
    > That's why I said *basically* 10%. I was rounding off to one significant
    > digit.

    But then you should have rounded it off to 9%. So you were 10% off! :p
    <walks off to wait for someone to start kicking his butt for this>
    --
    fluxxdog
    www.bellsouthpwp.net/f/l/fluxxdog

Games Nintendo Video Games