What's the difference? Do I _only_ get them when I purchase over 10
regular balls from a Pokemart? Where do they fit in with the other
pokeballs in terms of effectiveness catching Pokemon?

TIA,
Jamie Kahn Genet

Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> What's the difference? Do I _only_ get them when I purchase over 10
> regular balls from a Pokemart? Where do they fit in with the other
> pokeballs in terms of effectiveness catching Pokemon?
>
> TIA,
> Jamie Kahn Genet

I believe they are the equivalent of regular pokeballs. I don't think
there's any real reason for them.

John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

> Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> > What's the difference? Do I _only_ get them when I purchase over 10
> > regular balls from a Pokemart? Where do they fit in with the other
> > pokeballs in terms of effectiveness catching Pokemon?
> >
> > TIA,
> > Jamie Kahn Genet
>
> I believe they are the equivalent of regular pokeballs. I don't think
> there's any real reason for them.

Bit of a letdown. Is the only bonus that the ball is free per ten
bought? That's all there is to Premier pokeballs? I feel a bit stupid
now, as I've been hoarding mine as treasured items.

Cheers again for the info, John :)

Regards,
Jamie Kahn Genet

Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
>>
>>>What's the difference? Do I _only_ get them when I purchase over 10
>>>regular balls from a Pokemart? Where do they fit in with the other
>>>pokeballs in terms of effectiveness catching Pokemon?
>>>
>>>TIA,
>>> Jamie Kahn Genet
>>
>>I believe they are the equivalent of regular pokeballs. I don't think
>>there's any real reason for them.
>

> Bit of a letdown. Is the only bonus that the ball is free per ten
> bought? That's all there is to Premier pokeballs? I feel a bit stupid
> now, as I've been hoarding mine as treasured items.
>
> Cheers again for the info, John :)
>
> Regards,
> Jamie Kahn Genet

Heh heh, I actually still do that to, sort of. I keep thinking *maybe*
there's more to it than that. But check this out:
http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/gba/pokeball/

John Salerno wrote:

> Heh heh, I actually still do that to, sort of. I keep thinking *maybe*
> there's more to it than that. But check this out:
> http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/gba/pokeball/

Well, since I have Pokemon Box and I'm trying to get the 1,499 pokemon
bonus egg, I've been buying a *lot* of pokeballs. So, if I buy them 10
at a time, it's basically a 10% discount.

Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
> John Salerno wrote:
>
>>Heh heh, I actually still do that to, sort of. I keep thinking *maybe*
>>there's more to it than that. But check this out:
>>http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/gba/pokeball/
>

> Well, since I have Pokemon Box and I'm trying to get the 1,499 pokemon
> bonus egg, I've been buying a *lot* of pokeballs. So, if I buy them 10
> at a time, it's basically a 10% discount.

What bonus egg is that?

"Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@lienhart.name> wrote in message

> Well, since I have Pokemon Box and I'm trying to get the 1,499 pokemon bonus
> egg, I've been buying a *lot* of pokeballs. So, if I buy them 10 at a time,
> it's basically a 10% discount.

Actually, more like 9.1% discount. You're getting 1 ball free out of 11, 1
divided by 11 is .090909... which you can round off neatly enough to 9.1%.
OK, that was my dose of wise ass for the day, goodnight ^^
--
fluxxdog
www.bellsouthpwp.net/f/l/fluxxdog

John Salerno wrote:
> Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
>
>> John Salerno wrote:
>>
>>> Heh heh, I actually still do that to, sort of. I keep thinking
>>> *maybe* there's more to it than that. But check this out:
>>> http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/gba/pokeball/
>>

>> Well, since I have Pokemon Box and I'm trying to get the 1,499 pokemon
>> bonus egg, I've been buying a *lot* of pokeballs. So, if I buy them 10
>> at a time, it's basically a 10% discount.
>

> What bonus egg is that?

Surfing Pichu

fluxxdog wrote:

> "Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@lienhart.name> wrote in message
>
>>Well, since I have Pokemon Box and I'm trying to get the 1,499 pokemon bonus
>>egg, I've been buying a *lot* of pokeballs. So, if I buy them 10 at a time,
>>it's basically a 10% discount.
>

> Actually, more like 9.1% discount. You're getting 1 ball free out of 11, 1
> divided by 11 is .090909... which you can round off neatly enough to 9.1%.
> OK, that was my dose of wise ass for the day, goodnight ^^

That's why I said *basically* 10%. I was rounding off to one significant
digit.

> fluxxdog wrote:
>
>> Actually, more like 9.1% discount. You're getting 1 ball free out of 11, 1
>> divided by 11 is .090909... which you can round off neatly enough to 9.1%.
>> OK, that was my dose of wise ass for the day, goodnight ^^
>
> That's why I said *basically* 10%. I was rounding off to one significant
> digit.

But then you should have rounded it off to 9%. So you were 10% off! :p
<walks off to wait for someone to start kicking his butt for this>