pid is invalid

Ok I am getting closer to getting XP pro to install. I have created and
slipstreamed iso file and a bootable disk. Now when I try to do the upgrade
I am told that my pid is invalid for this version of XP. I can find a
telephone number to call to get a different pid? Does anyone know the
number? Thanks

Fay

Fay

I got it figured out. I had used a commerical disk for the slipstreamed file
not the Action Pack disk. It is working correctly this am. Thank you. Fay