how to ...?

Last response: in Video Games
May 6, 2005 1:35:57 PM

How do I get a cloyster that knows both rapid spin and explosion? You can't
trade a shellder with rapid spin to ryb. help me out?

René

More about : question

Anonymous
May 7, 2005 1:41:29 AM

Cloyster learns rapid spin and you may teach it in pkmn red fire.

"René Heijmans" <frame997@hetnet.nl> wrote in message
news:D 5f74g$ddr$1@reader10.wxs.nl...
> How do I get a cloyster that knows both rapid spin and explosion? You
> can't
> trade a shellder with rapid spin to ryb. help me out?
>
> René

Anonymous
May 7, 2005 5:36:46 AM

I only have rbygsc. any possible solutions?

René
!