SyncML

I have a Nokia 6010 thru Cingular that is SyncML compatable. I have
many contacts that I'd like to sync with my new phone. Does anyone
have details on how to do this. I can't seem to find anything.

Don.

In <1104108169.731754.37630@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com> on 26 Dec 2004
16:42:49 -0800, "dlgille@gmail.com" <dlgille@gmail.com> wrote:

>I have a Nokia 6010 thru Cingular that is SyncML compatable. I have
>many contacts that I'd like to sync with my new phone. Does anyone
>have details on how to do this. I can't seem to find anything.

"Google is your friend!"
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=how-to+syncml&btnG=Search>
1st sponsor link:
Mobical - SyncML