Tiny mushrooms

Last response: in Video Games
May 11, 2005 12:32:55 AM

What purpose do the 'tiny mushrooms' I'm finding in Pokemon Sapphire
serve? I've opened several FAQs and searched for the item's name - but
no luck.

TIA,
Jamie Kahn Genet

More about : tiny mushrooms

Anonymous
May 11, 2005 12:32:56 AM

"Jamie Kahn Genet" <jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz> wrote in message
> What purpose do the 'tiny mushrooms' I'm finding in Pokemon Sapphire
> serve?

Money. All you can do is sell them.
--
fluxxdog
www.bellsouthpwp.net/f/l/fluxxdog

>On Tue, 10 May 2005 20:32:55 +1200, jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz (Jamie Kahn Genet) wrote:
>
>What purpose do the 'tiny mushrooms' I'm finding in Pokemon Sapphire
>serve? I've opened several FAQs and searched for the item's name - but
>no luck.
>
>TIA,
> Jamie Kahn Genet

as fluxxdog says correctly, in R/S/E they're only good for money.

however, in FR/LG, there's a move relearner/tutor on Sevii Island 2
who requires either 2 tiny mushrooms or 1 big mushroom to enable a
pokemon to remember a forgotten move, or one that got sacrificed for a
HM. remember that the HMs in FR/LG can only be removed by the Move
Deleter in Fuschia.

(note for the record: in R/S/E the equivalent to the mushrooms
(obtained from Paras/ect) are heart scales (obtained from Luvdisc or
buried on beaches) with the move relearner/tutor in Fallarbor and the
move deleter in Lilycove.)

James
May 11, 2005 12:49:35 AM

James wrote:

> HM. remember that the HMs in FR/LG can only be removed by the Move
> Deleter in Fuschia.

Which makes me wonder, is this still the rule in R/S/E? There's still a
Move Deleter, isn't there?
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 4:31:54 AM

Once upon a time Jamie Kahn Genet decided to write:

> What purpose do the 'tiny mushrooms' I'm finding in Pokemon Sapphire
> serve? I've opened several FAQs and searched for the item's name - but
> no luck.

They're actually useful for Fire Red and Leaf Green. Can't remember the
exact reason, but I think it may be for a move tutor or something like that.
You could always trade the items over.
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 10:55:57 AM

"James" <james@teamrocket.com> wrote in message

> as fluxxdog says correctly, in R/S/E they're only good for money.
>
> however, in FR/LG, there's a move relearner/tutor on Sevii Island 2
> who requires either 2 tiny mushrooms or 1 big mushroom to enable a
> pokemon to remember a forgotten move, or one that got sacrificed for a
> HM. remember that the HMs in FR/LG can only be removed by the Move
> Deleter in Fuschia.

Oooooooh, I didn't know that. Just got Emerald so far. (Game's still as easy
as RBY days.) Starting into the Battle Frontier, though... anyway...

This is something I was hoping for, having these little 'money' items have
some other use. Still dont care about Nuggets and all that.

Thanks!
--
fluxxdog
www.bellsouthpwp.net/f/l/fluxxdog
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 12:50:11 PM

Once upon a time John Salerno decided to write:

> James wrote:
>
>> HM. remember that the HMs in FR/LG can only be removed by the Move
>> Deleter in Fuschia.
>
> Which makes me wonder, is this still the rule in R/S/E? There's still
> a Move Deleter, isn't there?

Yes, the move delter is in Lilycove City.
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 3:09:41 PM

Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> What purpose do the 'tiny mushrooms' I'm finding in Pokemon Sapphire
> serve? I've opened several FAQs and searched for the item's name - but
> no luck.

It's a song by Don Ho:

"Tiny mushrooms, in the wine,
make me happy, make me feel fine"