Tiny mushrooms

What purpose do the 'tiny mushrooms' I'm finding in Pokemon Sapphire
serve? I've opened several FAQs and searched for the item's name - but
no luck.

TIA,
Jamie Kahn Genet
More about tiny mushrooms

    "Jamie Kahn Genet" <jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz> wrote in message
    > What purpose do the 'tiny mushrooms' I'm finding in Pokemon Sapphire
    > serve?

    Money. All you can do is sell them.
    --
    fluxxdog
    www.bellsouthpwp.net/f/l/fluxxdog

    >On Tue, 10 May 2005 20:32:55 +1200, jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz (Jamie Kahn Genet) wrote:
    >
    >What purpose do the 'tiny mushrooms' I'm finding in Pokemon Sapphire
    >serve? I've opened several FAQs and searched for the item's name - but
    >no luck.
    >
    >TIA,
    > Jamie Kahn Genet

    as fluxxdog says correctly, in R/S/E they're only good for money.

    however, in FR/LG, there's a move relearner/tutor on Sevii Island 2
    who requires either 2 tiny mushrooms or 1 big mushroom to enable a
    pokemon to remember a forgotten move, or one that got sacrificed for a
    HM. remember that the HMs in FR/LG can only be removed by the Move
    Deleter in Fuschia.

    (note for the record: in R/S/E the equivalent to the mushrooms
    (obtained from Paras/ect) are heart scales (obtained from Luvdisc or
    buried on beaches) with the move relearner/tutor in Fallarbor and the
    move deleter in Lilycove.)

    James

    James wrote:

    > HM. remember that the HMs in FR/LG can only be removed by the Move
    > Deleter in Fuschia.

    Which makes me wonder, is this still the rule in R/S/E? There's still a
    Move Deleter, isn't there?

    Once upon a time Jamie Kahn Genet decided to write:

    > What purpose do the 'tiny mushrooms' I'm finding in Pokemon Sapphire
    > serve? I've opened several FAQs and searched for the item's name - but
    > no luck.

    They're actually useful for Fire Red and Leaf Green. Can't remember the
    exact reason, but I think it may be for a move tutor or something like that.
    You could always trade the items over.

    "James" <james@teamrocket.com> wrote in message

    > as fluxxdog says correctly, in R/S/E they're only good for money.
    >
    > however, in FR/LG, there's a move relearner/tutor on Sevii Island 2
    > who requires either 2 tiny mushrooms or 1 big mushroom to enable a
    > pokemon to remember a forgotten move, or one that got sacrificed for a
    > HM. remember that the HMs in FR/LG can only be removed by the Move
    > Deleter in Fuschia.

    Oooooooh, I didn't know that. Just got Emerald so far. (Game's still as easy
    as RBY days.) Starting into the Battle Frontier, though... anyway...

    This is something I was hoping for, having these little 'money' items have
    some other use. Still dont care about Nuggets and all that.

    Thanks!
    --
    fluxxdog
    www.bellsouthpwp.net/f/l/fluxxdog

    Once upon a time John Salerno decided to write:

    > James wrote:
    >
    >> HM. remember that the HMs in FR/LG can only be removed by the Move
    >> Deleter in Fuschia.
    >
    > Which makes me wonder, is this still the rule in R/S/E? There's still
    > a Move Deleter, isn't there?

    Yes, the move delter is in Lilycove City.

    Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    > What purpose do the 'tiny mushrooms' I'm finding in Pokemon Sapphire
    > serve? I've opened several FAQs and searched for the item's name - but
    > no luck.

    It's a song by Don Ho:

    "Tiny mushrooms, in the wine,
    make me happy, make me feel fine"